Friday, September 21, 2018

WIPE OUT

SEE HOW I HAVE USED SOME CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY TO DISTRACT FROM MY BAD MOMENT!
Most of the time, I am a graceful and agile little guy and I pride myself on my ability to remain on all fours (kind of like a cat). The other night I was running toward my treat and I lost my footing and skidded on the floor like a sled on an icy slope. My feet went up in the air and down I went. It was not my finest moment and I am pretty sure I could hear the big dogs snickering in the background. Do you ever have those moments in life when you do something stupid and you wish no one were watching, but they are? It was impossible for me to get out of my skid gracefully, so I then acted like I was hurt so that everyone would feel sorry for me. This didn’t actually work so don’t try this yourself. This is a life lesson blog about embarrassment. Sometimes you just have to embrace feeling stupid and move on to your next moment of personal glory. I haven’t had my glory moment yet, but I am sure it is coming soon. There is not a photo of my bad moment so don’t ask for one!

CHUCK
Slick Slider

No comments:

Post a Comment