Friday, September 28, 2018

THANK GOODNESS FOR DOCTORS!

FRIENDS TO THE END!!!
This is not the blog that I planned on posting today, but I had to tell you about my friend and dog brother Buck. At the beginning of the week he had something happen and he couldn’t walk. My Mom and Dad thought he was having a seizure, but then his legs wouldn’t move. It was super scary and we were all on our best behavior because we knew something was wrong. They ended up taking him to the Emergency clinic and everyone was super nice and took very good care of him. The next day they transferred him to my Mom’s work where he got some more attention and Dr. Miller did a CT Scan. They couldn’t find anything and Buck still couldn’t get up. They took him to a Neurologist (tough spelling for a Chihuahua) who was hopeful that Buck will walk again, but we all have to be patient. This morning my Mom was getting our breakfast ready and Buck got up and walked to get his food even though it wasn’t ready yet. He and I are similar in our food motivations and this was a very good sign. Say some doggie prayers for Buck please. I like having him around so I can bite him and stuff. And thank goodness for the wonderful Doctors who take care of us when we need them. I want to bite them too, but I hope they don’t take it personally. 

CHUCK
Grateful
GETTING READY TO BITE HIM- SUPER FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment