Friday, January 18, 2019

CHUCK IN A LINE UP?

WRONG ONE
MAYBE BAD?
I EVEN ADDED A BIG DOG FOR SOME VARIETY!

PROBABLY BAD
BAD



I am challenging my grounding from last week. I think that my Mom gets confused because there are so many dogs in our house. It would be easy to make a little mistake on who did what. With all of the barking, chaos and running around, it would be easy to think that one dog did something when it really was another dog. I am sure that I am not the one who did anything wrong. I am so angelic that the other dogs are awed by my presence. I am so good that I make Lassie look bad. Do you see where I am going with this? I think that my blog followers can prove my innocence by choosing the dog from the line up who looks the most suspicious for bad behavior. Then we will all know that it isn’t me!

CHUCK
Innocent until proven innocent some more….

No comments:

Post a Comment