Friday, January 11, 2019

GROUNDED AGAIN- WITH BLOG AND HAM RESTRICTIONS

I will take pleasure in writing Chuck’s Blog this week as he is in trouble again. Taking this away from him will be like taking a phone from a teenager, but the true punishment lies in the ham. Chuck is ham free this week due to his ridiculous display of naughtiness during his most recent nail trim. He has this done fairly frequently so it isn’t a big surprise. He has to wear a muzzle because of the time he bit me in the chin. He usually gets a treat after so that maybe he will remember the good part of the ordeal the next time the clippers come out. Well, he doesn’t seem to remember anything about behavior or patience. It would take me about 1 minute to clip his nails if he would behave. Instead it is about 10 minutes of ridiculous noises, thrashing, scratching and attempted biting. This most recent trim was the worst yet. He was wailing like I was removing one of his legs and he was using his back legs in tandem to try to push my hands out of the way. My husband slept through the whole thing, but the rest of the dogs were huddled outside the door because they were sure I had just murdered their little dog brother.  Oh, the drama. Maybe he will be able to write his blog next week, but there will have to be some serious sucking up between now and then. 

I DON'T NEED MY NAILS TRIMMED- THEY AREN'T THAT LONG!!!!!
CHUCK’S MOM
Nail Trim Nightmare

1 comment: