Friday, January 25, 2019

WHERE'S MY TRACTOR???

I AM NOT WAITING OUT HERE ANYMORE- BRRRRRRRR

I WILL WAIT HERE AND GET WARM....I THINK MY TONGUE MIGHT BE FROZEN?
There was a little snow storm this week and my friend Becky has a tractor. I know that we need a tractor to clear out some snow. I really just want to go for a ride in the tractor. At first, I went outside to wait, but now I am waiting patiently under my blanket for the tractor to come. I also think it would be nice if Becky brought me some ham and coffee. That would be lovely. Then Becky and I could watch a movie together. Maybe Beverly Hills Chihuahua or something like that. If you see a tractor on the road, it is probably meant for me so get out of its way!!!! Oh and stay warm!!

CHUCK

Needs Farm Equipment!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable dog and for sure he is soooo loved๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜I love my 4 dogs too, and they want to stay next to me in the bed if they have a lot of blankets...and their own beds..with mommy is better๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete