Friday, January 4, 2019

NEW YEAR- NEW ATTITUDE

DON'T WORRY- THE BOTTLE DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY ALCOHOL!
Ok, so the title of this blog is totally misleading. Though it is a new year, I do not have a new attitude at all. I am still the same ol’ snarky guy that you know and love. While most people are looking to decrease things in the New Year, like weight, spending, eating, drinking and other things related to excess, I will be looking to increase! I want more ham and more sleep. That is it. Those are my two New Year’s resolutions that I am pretty sure I can get. If each of you would donate to my ham fund, I could be covered for the whole year. If the dogs in my house could be more respectful of my sleep time, I would sleep more! Wah Lah! See it isn’t that hard to stick to your resolutions and feel good about yourself because you succeeded! 

CHUCK
Resolution Keeper
Sleeper and Eater

JUST THINKING ABOUT FINISHING OFF THIS BOTTLE WITH A NICE BIG HAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment