Friday, January 31, 2020

WHAT ABOUT ME?

IT TOOK MY MOM ABOUT 20 MINUTES TO GET THIS PICTURE
Chuck having some medical issues is a very big deal, but I think that the attention has been on him for too long and I feel ignored and left out. I don't want to have to get  medical issues in order to get some attention so I was hoping if I stole his blog, you all could send me some much-needed love and attention. I can't do his blog often because I hate having my picture taken and I can't sit still for long periods of time. I made an effort this time because I am making a statement about the conditions that I am living with under "Chuck's shadow". Anyway, I hope he gets better so that the drama can be minimized and I can get back to my usual level of attention. 
Thank you for listening....

Cayenne

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Cayenne. Perhaps you are the wind beneath Chuck's wings? It must have been lonely in the shadows... to never have sunlight on your face. (Now I'm going to be singing that song all day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is ice to meet Chuck’s other house mates. And we hope Chuck feels better soon and gives us more of his words (or barks) of wisdom ,

    ReplyDelete