Friday, August 16, 2013

A Day At the Spa


So I stole Chuck’s blog for the week. My name is Cayenne and I know that I have been mentioned briefly in Chuck’s blogs, but I decided to write one myself this week without Chuck knowing about it. He was sleeping under the blanket and snoring so I took advantage of the moment. Chuck has been researching job options lately, which is kind of funny since I am employed full time and have been for a while now. Chuck is a bit of a free spirit so at least one of us is responsible and able to hold down a real job. I give professional spa treatments to anyone who wants one. I also travel so I can come to you wherever you may be. My services include face licking, ear licking and occasional toe licking. Once I get going it is hard to get me to stop so you will for sure get your moneys worth. I am available on weekends and evenings and I can even do parties. See, this was a great opportunity to promote my business and irritate Chuck at the same time. Priceless! (Just so you know, I am the good dog!)

Cayenne’s

Pretty in pink

Traveling Beauty Parlor  


No comments:

Post a Comment