Friday, August 9, 2013

CHUCK the Builder


You know that my Mom works at Colorado Canine Orthopedics and it is one of my favorite places to hang out. Well things have been pretty busy there as they are adding on to the building. They are putting in a new section for physical therapy and stuff for dogs. Isn’t that cool? I of course would be excited if it was a food bar for small dogs, but maybe that is in the plans as well. So since I have been on this job kick, I think I might have found another interest and I need to check it out. At our construction site, they have been digging a lot (which I love) and pouring concrete (which looks like fun) and using fun tools to make noise (I can be noisy too as needed). I want a hard hat in my size and I want to put my little paw prints in the wet concrete so that I will be remembered forever. Kind of like the Hollywood Stars. I may be getting one of those soon too with my amazing popularity. The people at my Mom’s work should jump on the chance to have MY paw prints featured in there new building, because someday, I might be too busy with appearances and late night bark shows. My fees may also go up as well. I’m just sayin’…..


Chuck
Super Star  
CHUCK the Builder

Colorado Canine Orthopedics is Expanding


No comments:

Post a Comment