Friday, August 2, 2013

Chuck might have a REAL job….


That is right. I have put in an application at a few places and I am anxiously awaiting a response. I have chosen my career. I am not sure how well it pays, but to be honest, I really don’t care. It is the benefits that I am interested in. I don’t think that they offer Chihuahua health care. (Good thing, I bet mine would be pricey with all of my pre-existing conditions) I will not need a 401K since I am not going to invest any of my earnings. The benefits I am interested in come with the job. Every moment of my work will be a benefit to ME. I want to be a dishwasher. I have been practicing at my house for a long time now and I think that I am ready. I am hoping for a job at a swanky restaurant that serves huge portions so the people get too full to eat everything and then my job begins. Think of the variety of foods that I can scarf and the abundance of dishes! I am so excited. I will let you know when my first shift begins and you can visit me and let me clean your dish. Just think how much water and soap could be saved! Not only am I a dishwasher, but I am also a small environmentalist (I don’t even know what that means).

Chuck
Mr. Clean   
Let me just get this last little bit here.

Mmmmmm, next.....

Quiting time, but I'm ready for more. I'm coming in early tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment