Friday, October 25, 2013

Change of Seasons


In the summertime, I rise and shine first thing in the morning and go out and do my duty in the yard of amazing smells. I add a little more aroma to the big dog’s contributions and pee on top of everything for the top dog spot! When fall comes, I sort of rise with not much shine and trudge out to do my business without so much fanfare and return to my bed. As winter comes with snow and stuff, I am dragged from my warm bed and pushed toward the dog door that leads to the frigid morning air. I pretend to go out and do something and then I quickly return to the warm house to quickly poop on the kitchen floor. I don’t know how my Mom always knows that it is my poop. Surely there is someone else who could be blamed for this small indiscretion, but no, I get the yelling and the being chased around the kitchen. Often times this involves being chased with my own poop being waved around in a paper towel. Like this will somehow compel me to stop doing it. It sort of motivates me to poop bigger so that all the other dogs can see my big poop being waved around: almost like a checkered flag of victory. This blog was intended to be about the weather, but it sort of took on a life of it’s own in the direction of poop. Sorry about that, but the weather is getting really cold and I would like to stay in my warm bed please. (Unless I have to poop, then I’m heading to the kitchen for a victory lap!)

Chuck
Nascar Kitchen Pooper  

My Strategically Located Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment