Friday, October 11, 2013

Chuck a.k.a. Aquatics Director....and of course Food Inspector



                                             

Dr. Waterhouse is that a Pupperoni in your pocket?
I'm going to have to inspect that!


So the new Rehab facility at Colorado Canine Orthopedics is finally open. I decided to promote myself to Building Inspector so I got to check things out. John Waterhouse also gave me the title of Aquatics Director for the water treadmill so I am a multi-skilled Chihuahua. I put on my little life jacket to prepare for the treadmill, but then there were so many other fun things to do that I stripped myself out of that and ran around the new area. It is not that I am afraid of getting wet, it is that by being the Aquatics Director I should just be overseeing the operation but not having to participate. This makes sense to me. They have all of these cool things to help dogs get stronger and move better. The best part of the whole thing is that some of the equipment is named after food, for instance, the donut and the peanut, which are super fun. I did try to take a little nibble out of both, and I was a little disappointed that they weren’t as tasty as the foods they are named after. But….. if I performed well, I was given a little snack that tasted a lot like Pupperoni! YUM!  Needless to say, I need to visit the Rehab facility frequently just to make sure everything is going well. I am pretty sure that I am also the Food Inspector. I am going to be very busy overseeing food, customer service and food. Did I already say food?
I think I can handle a few more food inspections today
.....after a little nap.

Chuck Rockin’ Rehab
    
How do I look....be honest



No comments:

Post a Comment