Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Just TREATS, no tricks please…..


Halloween is here again (almost). I went trick or treating at my Mom’s work. I got a pill pocket, minus the pill and some Pupperoni. Luckily no one played any tricks on me. If someone were to try to trick me out of my treat, I just might have to go “Chihuahua” on them and get a little bit snarky! The key to a good Halloween experience is to dress up so that you look cute, find the places that have good treats and be on your best behavior. That last one is pretty tough for me to do, but I can put up a good act for short periods of time. Just long enough to get the little snack in my mouth then I am quickly on my way to some bad behavior. This Halloween, I have two costumes. One is a little vampire cape and the other is a sailor outfit complete with a hat. I look pretty cute in both and I am sure that I will get lots of treats while wearing either one. Cayenne got to be a pumpkin, but she wasn’t super thrilled to be in her costume. I, on the other hand, know that I create treat inspiration every time I dress up.  People cannot resist my cuteness while I'm in my outfits. I could dress up in a pillow case and I would hit the mother lode of treats! I love Halloween and would like for it to happen more than once a year. I need some more costumes!

Count Chuckula   

Give me a treat or I "vill" bite you!


"I am waiting for my ship to come in"


No comments:

Post a Comment