Friday, October 18, 2013

King Sized Fun

                                        Fluff, fluff, fluff....fluff, fluff, fluff

The other evening, I got a chance to sneak into the BIG bedroom with the KING size bed! It sounded like something right up my alley so I decided to get up on that big bed. The big dogs usually sleep up there and I am in my small bag in the bathroom. Don’t get me wrong, I like my little bed, but the KING size bed is super fun: so much room to run around. While I was up there, I noticed that the bed had not been made properly, so I went to work to fix it. It needed lots of digging to get the top blanket just the way that I wanted it. I bet those other dogs don’t pay attention to details like I do. I bet they just get up there and sleep without even considering proper blanket digging. My Mom is so lucky to have me around. (even though she says otherwise). The next time I sneak up there, I might just check out the placement of the pillows or take a little journey on the night- stand. Who knows what I might find? I am the perfect size to sneak around. If you don’t look carefully, you might not even see me.


Chuck - Fun Size

Diggin' my break

Look at what I had to move just to get there



No comments:

Post a Comment