Friday, January 24, 2014

BED BUGS?

It has been in the news lately that there has been an increase in the appearance of bed bugs. I am not sure what this means, but my Mom is calling me a bed bug and I am not sure if that is appropriate. Let’s see how this applies to me…
Bed bugs are annoying creatures that run around under the covers of your bed- TRUE
Bed bugs bite you- SOMETIMES TRUE
Bed bugs are unwanted and people go to extreme lengths to get rid of them- ONLY WHEN I AM REALLY BAD
Bed Bugs make it hard for you to sleep wondering if they are having a party under the covers- I LIKE PARTIES UNDER THE COVERS
No matter what you do, they won’t go away- THAT COULD BE TRUE
Bed bugs are hungry all of the time- ABSOLUTELY TRUE
All right, there are some similarities, but I don’t think that bed bugs are cute and I am… so that ends the comparison right there. If she can’t call me a bug, I am not sure what other description could be used.  I have never heard of Bed Chihuahuas. I have certainly heard of Bad Chihuahuas, but that may only apply to me. Maybe my Mom should just call me Chuck?

CHUCK

BUGGIN’ OUT!  

Don't you think I'm way too cute to be a bug? 

The only cute bugs are Ladybugs and I'm certainly no lady.

This is me bugging the bed…which doesn't seem to mind at all

No comments:

Post a Comment