Friday, January 3, 2014

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS….

I just want to let you know about my New Year plans, goals and intentions. I have cleaned up my act. I am a new dog. No more sniffing the big dog’s underparts. No more scarfing of food. I will be a refined eater who takes the time to enjoy his food and actually chews it savoring the flavors. I will no longer run from my Mom when she calls me. I can’t be in trouble if I am not doing anything wrong. For the New Year, I will only poop in designated areas and I will no longer participate in anger or resentment pooping. I will be a good boy……..
Wow, that sounds great doesn’t it? If you have unrealistic goals for the New Year, don’t read any farther. For the rest of you, I think these goals might belong to another dog. I can’t imagine not scarfing and what fun is life without smelling places that aren’t socially acceptable? I don’t know if I am physically able to poop where I am supposed to and how am I supposed to get exercise if my Mom isn’t chasing me?  The above resolutions look really good on paper, but they lack fun and excitement in the real world. Let’s just talk about our REAL resolutions: Mine is to steal as much food as my little mouth can hold without chewing so that I can eat it faster! That is a realistic goal that I think I can achieve! You should try my approach and vow to eat MORE food in the coming year and to start drinking heavily when stressed. How about spending more money on things you don’t really need. This blog is just full of little tips and ideas to make your life more fun. Here’s to a New Year full of realistic fun!


New Year's Rockin’ Chuck

Does this tie make me look smart ? Be honest.
Flashy yet sophisticated, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment