Friday, January 10, 2014

It’s That Time of Year Again- National Dress Up Your Pet Day is January 14th!


As one of the best dressers of the year, it is my duty to announce this greatest day to all of my animal friends. It is your duty to dig around in the closet and find something festive to wear on this auspicious day! (Not sure what that means, but I sound really smart huh?) Anyway, this isn’t just for dogs, it is for all animals! So I can’t wait to see what my Mom is going to find to put on the miniature horse for the day. And what the heck is going to fit on the big horses? I guess it doesn’t even have to be a full outfit, but maybe a hat or a scarf or anything that you can think of! Maybe even some large sunglasses would look cool on the horses. I think the cats should dress up as dogs. That would be pretty funny. Not like they will be very convincing as dogs, but it would be a nice change! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the day. The only thing that would be better is National Chihuahua Day. I think that is coming soon if I have anything to say about it. It will be ok to dress up on that day too!

Chuck
Snappy Dresser 


You beg and I'll catch the treats O.K.
She is kinda flirty but I know she loves me the most. 
Why wouldn't she. Love, Chuck (your handsome brother)             





You can call it a bandana but today I'm calling it an ascot?
It's my posh look.




No comments:

Post a Comment