Friday, January 17, 2014

Snarky Guest Blogger

Hi, my name is Dutchess and I am a guest blogger this week. I put a little pressure on Chuck to get my moment of fame, so here I am. I am in charge of all of the big dogs at our house. I chase them and bite their heels and stuff. When people come over, I chase their heels too. I try not to bite people heels since that gets me in a little bit of trouble. There are some other things that I like to do that get me in trouble: I like to eat toilet paper. My Mom tries to hide it from me by putting it on the back of the toilet, so I jump up there and get it anyway. It is a little obsession that I have and I don’t really have any intention of changing this behavior, I just have to find new and creative ways to find the hidden roll! I understand that this may be a tiny bit inconvenient for my parents as they seem to be a little bit obsessed with toilet paper as well. I also like to growl a lot and make lots of fierce noises. I find that this leaves the big dogs bewildered and wondering about just how tough I really am. They seem to be easily distracted by noise and they don’t mess with me if you know what I mean. So put a little snark in your life and see if the rest of the world doesn’t get out of your way so you will be free to do whatever you want! (You might want to avoid the heel biting though, there could be legal repercussions) I will let Chuck have his blog back next week!

Dutchess or

Royal Queen   
This is my sweet, inquisitive look. I'm so fast my Mom can't get a snap of the snarky me.
You should see it though. It's hard to pull off when you're this pretty.

Everyone has their little issues, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment