Friday, May 23, 2014

ANOTHER HOLIDAY?

I am so excited that there is another holiday coming up. You know how I love my barbeque and my Mexican beer! I believe that this holiday is not just about the fun stuff though. It appears that Memorial Day is more of a serious holiday and it should be celebrated with respect and honor. I wish I were more of a respectful and honorable dog, but not so much. I really am just in it for the food. If the rest of you could please do the honor of celebrating Memorial Day the way that it should be, then that will leave me free to partake in all of the holiday food groups without feeling any guilt whatsoever. Besides, I am just a little dog. You cannot expect me to fully grasp the meaning of anything serious, though I can discern that my Mom yelling at me can be serious and missing a meal would be super serious. That is about the depth of my drama meter. I would like to consider myself a patriotic Chihuahua, which means that Cinco de Mayo should be my most celebrated holiday. It is all about heritage, but since my home is in the USA, I must also fully embrace my American holidays as well. To sum things up: the more food on any holiday, the better. I would celebrate Ground Hog Day if there were food involved.

Chuck
More barbeque sauce please!

       
Every day I take a moment to gaze south to remember and honor my homeland
…wait a minute is that a hotdog over there? I better go have a look, I mean bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment