Friday, May 2, 2014

PAYBACK is a …challenging thing!

Written by Chuck’s Mom…

Everyone is asking me how Chuck is doing after his wicker incident and I must say he is doing well and acting like nothing ever happened. None of my other dogs have ever caused me as much stress as Chuck does. If there is something on the floor, he will eat it. If there isn’t anything on the floor, he will find something else to eat (like wicker in a closet). I can’t help but think that this is bad parenting on my part, but since none of my other dogs indulge in any of these bad behaviors, I think there must be another reason…
When I was growing up, I was not a well-behaved kid. Looking back, I think my parents were stressed out by me a lot! I was a tiny bit on the rebellious and wild side so it shouldn’t surprise me that I am getting some well deserved retribution. Since the only kids I have are furry, I thought I would be exempt from any payback for my behavior and then I got Chuck. From the beginning he has been a handful, literally and figuratively. He is small but mighty, cute but naughty. What a brat! I guess it takes one to know one right?

-Chuckling Mom


                                             
Didn't seem like the terrible teens to me -Chuck's Bad Mom

This is all that happens when Chuck gets in trouble…a little me time with Ixchel


No comments:

Post a Comment