Friday, May 16, 2014

TO SHED OR NOT TO SHED…

Don’t worry, I am not talking about me. My hair is intact. Thank goodness, if I were to shed, I would be bald and I have never heard of a bald Chihuahua. I then would have to go to ridiculous lengths to get my short hair back. Rogaine for Chuck? I don’t think so. I wouldn’t be able to put my picture on my blog anymore as I would be too embarrassed to let anyone see me. That would be horrible for all of my fans and followers. Anyway, since it isn’t me who’s shedding you ask who is? All of the other dogs in my house, that’s who. With the changes in weather, these guys don’t know which way their fur should go. One day is nice and the next it is snowing so they are all messed up. There is fur everywhere and even though it grosses out my Mom, I sometimes try to eat it. Well, it is on the floor and from far away it looks like it could be a morsel of food. I say eat first and ask questions later. I know you are thinking that it hasn’t worked out so well for me in the past….rocks, plastic, toilet paper, staples, paper clips and most recently wicker. Someday it might be a piece of steak. You never know so don’t be so negative about being a food risk taker. You will be the first to know when I hook up with my piece of beef!

Chuck

Hair Hunter      
Blllaaaaffffplaaplaaa what is that?

Oh heck, hair again…dang it it's ALL fur. 

I thought it was cotton candy or
 maybe white steak or something…a man can dream can't he.

No comments:

Post a Comment