Friday, May 9, 2014

BEGGAR’S INSTRUCTION MANUAL

There is an art to begging and I am going to assist you in becoming a professional like me. You must first start with the basics of posturing yourself in the best position to be noticed, then you put on the cutest face that you can muster and hold it for as long as it takes. You must be in position one, which keeps you a little bit aloof, then you move in closer for the advanced begging which is position two. There are some optional tactics that you can use when you are not succeeding in the whole cute thing. You can add some pitiful whining and some leg scratching which will usually do the trick. I think it is safe to say that you should make sure that you are begging for something worthwhile. It is no fun to go to all of this trouble and end up with something that is boring. I am not sure what that might be since I will eat just about anything, but you may be a little bit pickier than I am! Put these slick moves into action and some tasty morsels will be comin’ your way! YUUMMM!

Chuck

President of Beggars Anonymous

This is me implementing another one of my tactics, I call this the 'darling outfit'
 but I don't call it that in front of the big dogs…don't tell them I even used the word 'darling'.
 I don't think they even read my blog anyhow so I'm pretty sure my reputation will remain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment