Friday, May 30, 2014

OUTNUMBERED

If you were a guy who gets ganged up on by a couple of girls, your name might be Chuck. It’s true. Since I am the only “small dog boy”, sometimes the chick dogs get together and make me the Chihuahua in the middle so that they can torment me, chase me, hunt me down and bite me. It sounds horrible I know and it is. I have to watch my back all of the time hoping that the girls aren’t after me. Sometimes when they are playing, it looks fun so I jump in the fray and start up with some snarling of my own. That is when they often turn from each other and come after me. On occasion, I have been known to try to do a little harmless domination humping and you would think that I was the worst dog ever by the way I get treated. It’s all in a day of fun right? I don’t see any problem with it, but I guess girls see it differently. Who knew? Anyway, I hope that if you are outnumbered by the girls that you can still be the alpha dog, unless the big dogs are around, then you’ll really be outnumbered. I say send them outside so that I can be Chuck in charge! It might be fun to be the only dog, but then the girls wouldn’t have anyone to torment. See how unselfish I can be!

Chuck

Alpha Dog (sometimes)

This is me and the girls ready for a smack down…I mean snack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment