Thursday, October 30, 2014

HAPPY HOWL-A-WEEN

It is that time of year again when people dress up their dogs in silly costumes and parade them around for everyone to admire. Some of these costumes are downright silly. Like a Wiener dog dressed up like a hot dog or a Pekingese dressed up like a cowboy. I mean come on. Everyone knows that a wiener dog already looks like a hot dog without the costume and a dog with a scrunchy face cannot be dressed up like a cowboy. I could see a Great Dane or another big dog sporting an outfit from the old west, but not a little snorty dog. It just isn’t right. I am so glad that I am a classy dog and I only put on outfits that are appropriate and suit my personality. I will not stoop to a lower level of wearing something silly. I won’t even do it for treats. No, really. I do have a little bit of pride and I hope that you all look up to me for having such strong convictions and for not selling out for something as silly as food. It is a matter of pride for me and for an entire breed of Chihuahuas that I will be a shining example of integrity. So when you are planning your Halloween costume, please think about what I have said here today and don’t shame yourself by wearing a ridiculous costume. Show some pride people!

CHUCK

Eat more chicken

I am a Holstein Friesian calf.
When I am full grown I will weigh an impressive 1,280 pounds.
So there...

No comments:

Post a Comment