Friday, October 24, 2014

LIKE DAD LIKE DOG

Sometimes it is cool when it is just me and my Dad. When I pretend that I am the only dog in the house. He gives me butt scratches and rubs my ears. He gives me treats and then puts band-aids on his fingers because you know I get a little over-anxious when it comes to food. I think my Dad is pretty cool and I think he thinks the same of me. I bark and howl when we watch football together. He screams and jumps up and down off the couch. He can put away some serious food. I have been known to do the same. We both snore when we are sleeping and we both dream we are chasing rabbits. (not sure on the rabbit dream, but I bet it is true). We both like beer and potato chips and the only difference is that I am ok eating the chips off the floor. (I have never seen my Dad do that, but who knows?) It is a great thing to have that Dad-Dog relationship and I am super grateful that sometimes I get him all to myself. Oh and did I mention that we both like Bob Marley?............

Chuck

Jammin’
This is my Dad Bob. I think Marley is another dude,
 that seems to make people shake their heads and put hats on.
I'll put anything on my head as long as it eventually leads to food and quality Dad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment