Thursday, January 1, 2015

NAPPY NEW YEAR

No this is not a spelling error or a typo. (Easy to do typos when you are typing with four different dog paws, but not this time!) You may be thinking about your big plans for the New Year. You may be thinking about things that you want to accomplish this year that will make you feel good about yourself and your footprint on the planet. I on the other hand have my year already planned out and I have no obstacles or need for willpower and nothing will get in my way. I will be partaking in my second favorite activity, which is NAPPING. Yes it is my New Year’s resolution to catch as many ZZZZZ’s as I possibly can in between meals. This may sound lazy to you, but who cares what you think. I will be busy dreaming of chasing small rodents and leftover pizza. I will be snuggly and warm with no pressing agenda items or squabbles with family or co-workers. Just me and my big blanket keeping me covered from nose to tail. I will on occasion have to remind my bedmates to get off me or to move over, but I am ok with that. I let out a couple of snarly noises and the girls usually leave me alone. I don’t want to be the one to tell you what your goals should be for the New Year. Never mind, I DO want to be the one to tell you what to do since it is my blog. I am just thinking that maybe you are a little jealous of my goal. I just wanted to let you know that I am actually OK sharing with you as long as you are not planning on napping with me. If you have your own big blanket, feel free to use my New Year’s resolution, but please don’t expect this from me every year. You need to come up with your own ideas every now and then.

CHUCK

Blanket Hog
Is dinner ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment