Thursday, January 8, 2015

A LITTLE BIT NIPPY

I overheard my Mom the other day say “a little bit nippy” and I just have this to say:
I am a little dog and sometimes I can’t help myself. There are times when I just can’t control myself and I get a little bit nippy. If you do something I don’t like, my first instinct is to take a little bite. If you put your hand near my mouth and it doesn’t have any food in it, you can’t blame me for giving you a little chomp. If you wake me out of a sound sleep and disturb my frolicking dreams, I might just take a little nip of your finger or whatever body part I can reach. We little dogs are known nippers you know! It isn’t fair for anyone to judge me for my nippiness. Is that even a word? It sounds like happiness doesn’t it?
OK so I just found out my Mom was talking about the weather. Who knew?
Never Mind.

CHUCK
Little Nipper

 
No longer nippy...

No comments:

Post a Comment