Friday, January 16, 2015

LIFE IS A BIG BALL!

Chuck's Ball - Colorado Canine Orthopedics
"This is my big ball. You need to get your own!"
I hope that in the beginning of this New Year you are able to find something that makes you inspired. I hope that you search out something that makes you happy. My hope is that you have lots of laughter and joy while doing something that you really love. 

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that those words of inspiration didn’t really come from me and I am going to tell you that food is all you really need. Tempting as it is, that is not the purpose of this particular joy filled blog. Just remember whether you actually laugh or in some cases wag your tail, you need to find a distraction from the stresses of life. 

I know for myself that my life is very stressful when I am waiting for dinner and one of my furry family members slows down the process. Or when I am trying to take a much needed siesta and one of the big dogs sound the UPS man alert and then it turns out to be a false alarm. I don’t have much patience for that kind of thing. I am sure that you are searching yourself right now for the things that stress you out. 

My suggestion is to find yourself a really big squeaky ball, have someone throw it for you, toss it around while squeaking that ball like you mean it. This will reduce your stress level completely. It will also encourage others to leave you alone since they will think that you are weird. I think this will work for you. Let me know!

CHUCK

Little Squeaker

No comments:

Post a Comment