Friday, January 23, 2015

INTRUDER ALERT!

Dr. Bonnie Wright and the intruders
I am THE Chihuahua right? I represent the best in all Chihuahuas. It seems hard for me to believe that there has been a breach at my Mom’s work. Last week there were other little dogs who visited for the day when I wasn’t there. Let me give you some background on this development. 

There is a new Doctor at Colorado Canine Orthopedics. Her name is Dr. Bonnie Wright and she is pretty amazing. She can do all kinds of cool dog stuff: she does canine pain management, rehab and acupuncture (not sure what that is, but it sounds cool). I am sure she has a whole list of board certified Doctor skills and I know we are lucky to have her. 

However, she has brought with her three Chihuahuas. They were the intruders at my Mom’s work the other day. I know no one thought I would find out, but I am very resourceful and I have my spies you know.

I am most disturbed by this Chihuahua infestation. I know it may come down to a little dog squabble and I think I am ready. I have been practicing on the girls at my house and I think I can take all three of the enemy at once! 
They look cute, but don't be deceived!

Are you with me? Come on, I need some inspiration here and some support form my fans. Maybe I should start selling T-shirts and hats and such………

CHUCK

Wright On!

No comments:

Post a Comment