Friday, July 17, 2015

CALL OF THE WILD

As a little bitty dog in this big world, I sometimes get to see other animals that are a little bit wild. They roam free through the pastures and don’t answer to anyone. Sometimes I think it might be cool if I could be like that with no restrictions or expectations. However, who would write my blog? I don’t see any of my other canine housemates being able to take over the task. I think I will just observe the wildlife from afar and enjoy my important life and embrace my responsibilities. My Mom got a picture of a little wild bunny out by our barn. He was just a baby. My Mom loves baby bunnies (whatever) and she wanted to capture the little thing in its natural environment. This bunny is so small that if it were a dog, it would be a little Chihuahua like me. So I guess the little Chihuahua bunny deserves to be in my blog.

CHUCK

Observer of Nature

CUTE CUTE CUTE BABY BUNNY
CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment