Friday, July 3, 2015

DANCE DAY!

HEY CAYENNE, GET OUT OF MY PICTURE!
Another holiday is upon us and I am so pleased that everyone is celebrating my special day. I know that everyone has a special reason for celebrating on the 4th of July, but I had no idea that it was all about ME. I was listening to some upcoming events for the special day and I heard them say IN THE PEN DANCE day. How did they know about my little dance that I do when it is food time? I jump, I wiggle, I wag, I frolic and my Mom calls it my Pen Dance as I am in my “protect Chuck from himself” pen. To think that you all have joined together to celebrate my elation over the food experience is so humbling. Now it all makes sense to me: the barbeques, the parties, the fireworks and the beer, all of this to pay tribute to a little Chihuahua who really loves food. I should get a little sign that says WILL DANCE FOR FOOD! I haven’t quite figured out the whole red, white and blue thing, but those are all colors that look really good on me. I hope you enjoy your holiday while thinking of me. I wish I could say that I will be thinking of you, but to be honest, I will be too busy waiting for the food on the barbeque to make its way to my mouth. That will probably be when the fireworks start!
CAYENNE'S PEN DANCE IS A LITTLE
BIT FASTER THAN MINE.
I'M CUTE RIGHT?



LOOK AT HER GO!

CHUCK
Holiday Inspiration










































































No comments:

Post a Comment