Friday, July 10, 2015

ONE HOT CHIHUAHUA

As the rain comes and goes, there are some days that are just plain HOT. Even for me with my near nakedness and low body fat level. I can still be found under my lighter summer blanket, but every now and then, I get to hang out in front of the BIG fan! It is like a jet taking off when you turn that thing on. How I am able to stay on all fours, I don’t know, but it sure feels good. All of the big dogs fight over the front row seating in front of the big fan, but when I get my spot none of them will dare to mess with me. OK, my Mom actually puts them in another room so that I can get some ME wind tunnel time, but if they were out, I would be fierce. That being said, I think I should have my own big fan so that my aggressive behavior would not even be necessary. I can’t put it near my blanket since it might blow it off me, but maybe it could be on a timer and I could come out every few hours to enjoy the gusty wind. Do you have your own big fan? If you have an extra you could loan it to me for the hot summer months, then I will give it back to you when it is snowing. I won’t need it then. Think about it and get back to me.

CHUCK

Windblown
HEY! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EARS?

No comments:

Post a Comment