Friday, July 31, 2015

MACHO MAN

I share my big bed with two girls. I know it sounds like I am a sultan or a king, but it really isn’t all that it is hyped up to be. They step on me when I am under my blanket, they lick my ears and it tickles, they spat over silly things like who gets to be closest to me. (I think that is what it is about, but who knows when girls are involved.) Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have another small boy dog. Would we be acting all tough and macho all of the time trying to impress everyone or would we talk about sports and beer and stuff. I don’t know. Would one of us have to be in charge all of the time?  If so I am pretty sure it would have to be me. I think that Alpha Little Dog would be the name that the boy dog would have to call me. I think if he called me Chuck that would be a little bit disrespectful when I am supposed to be in charge. I know I would not like sharing my clothes with him. I certainly won’t share my food or my big bed. I don’t think that I would be a good room mate for a boy dog. I guess I will stick with the girls. Believe it or not, I think there would be less drama.

Chuck
Sultan of the Big Bed


NO DRAMA GOIN ON HERE. WE COULD USE SOME FOOD THOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment