Friday, July 24, 2015

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

THIS IS A GOOD LOOK FOR BOTH OF US!
As most of you know, I am somewhat of a Doctor Groupie. I have many Doctors at my Mom’s work who know me a little bit too well if you know what I mean. I may be their groupie, but they are my fans. I have had my picture taken with all of them except for one. I am not sure how he escaped my attention all of this time. Dr. Macon Miles has worked with Internal Medicine for quite some time now and he has somehow avoided having a photo op with ME. Maybe he is just a little bit shy or he is overly astounded with my greatness and was afraid to be outshined in a photo with me. OK, maybe he has just been busy. I guess he has other dogs to look out for besides me. Dr. Miles is super duper smart and he performs little doggie and kitty miracles on a daily basis. I am ok having my picture taken with him but I would prefer to not need any of his other skills. I will admire his smartness from afar and he can admire my star status by reading my blog sometimes and no one even has to know. It will be our secret! 

CHUCK
Photo Opportunist

No comments:

Post a Comment