Thursday, October 1, 2015

BED HOGS

There is a strange thing that happens at my house when it is bed 
time. Me and the other little dogs get to sleep in a spacious temperature controlled bathroom area with our little beds spread around on the floor and the big dogs have full control of the bedroom. I watch through the glass door as each dog takes their place on the bed. There really isn’t
IT ISN'T EVEN BED TIME YET AND THEY ARE ALREADY FINDING A SPOT! 
NO ROOM FOR A PERSON FOR SURE!
much room for anything else let alone people, but somehow they manage. However, if someone gets up to go to the bathroom or whatever like my Mom, her space is filled in a matter of seconds and it looks like a big dog giant blanket. There are tails and legs and noses in all different directions. It could also be a big giant dog puzzle. Anyway, when my Mom returns to try to find her space, there is a big drama over who gets to stay on the bed. Yikes. I am so happy that I have my bag to sleep in and no one else is allowed in my space at night! If I slept on the big bed, I would have been squoooshed by now and you wouldn’t have a blog to read!
JUST ME AND MY BAG!

CHUCK

In the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment