Friday, October 16, 2015

CELEBRATION OF CUTENESS

PRETTY CUTE!
I would like to take this opportunity to indulge in a little bit of self appreciation. I am normally so humble and shy that I just don’t take the time to “toot my own horn.” I have decided to let loose a little bit in this blog and discuss my cuteness. It is common knowledge to all who know me that I am pretty cute. I know that the ladies think so and so should you. The only time that I might not be AS cute is when I am scarfing down my food. I do it in the privacy of my pantry closet so as not to scare anyone, but I do eat with some gusto and the snarfing, slurping and snuffeling going on during meal times is just my way of showing my love for food. But back to my cuteness: when I first wake up in the morning, I am a little sleepy and snuggly. That is pretty cute. When I stick my little big head out from my blanket for a peek at the world, that is cute too. When I bark from underneath my blanket, I think that is funny and cute. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. Please take some time to enjoy my cuteness and then you can write down a list of why you think your dog is cute too. There is plenty of dog cuteness to go around so just for today, I won’t hog it all to myself. (We will use the hog word to describe me when I am eating. That is what my Mom says) Come to think of it, I think I am cute while I am eating: like a little miniature Chihuahua pig.

CHUCK

Oink Oink

CUTE AFTER EATING FOR SURE!

SUPER CUTE WITH MY BONE DON'T YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment