Friday, October 9, 2015

THE FOG

My Mom told me that there is a scary movie called the Fog. I am pretty sure that my fog story is more exciting than any movie. Lately we have had lots of fog and I am not sure where it comes from. All of the sudden it becomes cloudy on the ground and hard to see your paw in front of your face. My friend Becky thinks that I should have a little beacon light attached to me so that I can be found in the fog. So anyway, the other night I ran outside and it was foggy so I wanted to hurry up and do my business. I saw something move near the rock that I was planning to pee on and it jumped right in front of me. I was ready to run back in the house, but I saw it was a little frog. The frog was out in the fog and it was a little scary until I saw that the little frog was way smaller than me. I wonder if frogs have better fog vision then Chihuahuas do cause I could hardly see anything and the little frog seemed to know his way around the yard. Long story short, I think the little frog should get the beacon light cause it would look funny moving up and down and I would have fun trying to follow the frog in the fog. Good story huh?

Chuck

Frog Man
THIS IS A FAKE FROG- THE REAL FROG SAID HE WASN'T INTERESTED IN ANY PUBLICITY!
HE AND I PROBABLY WON'T BECOME FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment