Friday, October 23, 2015

HOME ALONE

DO YOU SEE ME IN THIS PICTURE?
Last weekend my parents and Lacey left together. Lacey was wearing a fancy little dress and my parents looked pretty spiffy too. I peeked out from under my blanket and was shocked to see them all leaving. I later learned that they attended the Whiskerball which is a fundraising event where you can bring your dog to dinner. Hmmmmm ,,, I did not get to go to dinner and I later learned that my Aunt Ixchel was there as well with her dog Petie. The betrayals just kept going and going. I don’t understand why I wouldn’t be the one attending this Gala event. Did they think that I would run around on the table eating everyone’s food including the salad? (I do like lettuce)  Did they think that I might be snarky to another dog who was trying to get the food at MY table? Were they worried that I might bite one of the party goers who got a little bit too friendly in the Chuck space? I am sure that Lacey was a perfect little angel in her little white dress. What a little lady she is. Doesn’t anyone remember her peeing on my treat ball? Of course not. I am very hurt right now about this whole thing and I would ask my blog fans to send letters of protest on my behalf. I probably had fans at the stupid ball that wanted to meet me in person, but no. I was sitting at home doing nothing. This is not the end of this drama. Not by a long shot. (whatever that means) You could also send food as it seems I am not treated very well in my own home!

CHUCK------Left Behind 

LOOK... NOT IN THIS PICTURE EITHER!

WHERE IS MY LIMO? I AM READY!


No comments:

Post a Comment