Friday, October 30, 2015

SUPER HALLOWEEN

Do you dream of being a Super Hero? I do too and this year for Halloween my dream has come true! I am SUPER CHUCK. Defender of little dogs and helpless creatures, I will fly in and save the day. I can also now fly in and snatch up some Halloween candy. I can get it right out of your bag before you even notice that I have been there! Maybe that doesn’t sound too noble or super hero-ish, but I think if you steal some candy, you can do some good stuff to make up for it and you will be forgiven. Cayenne was not so excited about being a super hero. She has been forced to put on an outfit and she doesn’t like being dressed up in anything even if she gets to have special powers. Her super power is her screechy little bark. It scares away all of the bad guys and pretty much anything that has ears in a 10 mile radius. It’s pretty scary and fitting for Halloween!


CHUCK
It’s a Bird, It’s a plane, It will eat everything in it’s path……



SORRY I WAS UNABLE TO GET A PICTURE OF MYSELF FLYING!

HERE SHE IS PREPARING TO DO THE SCREECHY BARK!

No comments:

Post a Comment