Friday, April 22, 2016

CORRECTION OF PREVIOUS BLOG...

I might have made a mistake when I was so excited about spring and the fun things that come with it. If I was talking about blowing snow and hideous weather, I would have been right, but I was instead referring to flowers, green grass and baby bunnies. None of that has happened yet and I am a little bit disappointed. Last weekend, I huddled under my blanket while both the girls slept right on top of me. I didn’t even snark at them because they were keeping me warm. It is like my very own electric blanket that occasionally coughs, snorts or sneezes. I am a little depressed by the snow that keeps showing up and the wind that comes with it. I try to go outside, but my little under parts get way to close to that cold wet snow and I have no choice but to run inside, pee in the kitchen and blame it on Lacey. It isn’t my fault. If the weather were nicer, I would be a good dog. So I am done with spring. I now want summer and I want it now.

CHUCK

Summer Lovin’
SEE, I AM READY FOR THE SUNSHINE AND MAYBE A COLD LITTLE BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment