Friday, April 8, 2016

SPRING IS HERE!

There are so many reasons that I am excited about spring. Everyone gets friskier in the animal world. I am not sure it is the same for people, but we furry critters get all spunky and wild when the weather starts to change. Take me for instance: I am now sleeping 22 hours instead of my normal 23. I wake up a little bit more cheerful. I only growl at my Mom once instead of twice. I feel a renewed sense of playfulness with my fellow dog mates. I want to run underneath the big dogs and see if they notice me. This could be a possible death wish, but I see it more as spring motivated play. I also want to eat more lettuce, carrots and cool summer foods. I do still want these foods wrapped in ham or covered in ham or a ham appetizer before I eat them, but I am ready to add some variety to my food. These are just a few examples of Chihuahua spring fever. What signs are you seeing? Do you want to play more with your friends and family? Do you see yourself retrieving a ball just because you can? If you think about it, I am sure that you can come up with some people spring friskiness and spread it around to everyone you know. Pretty soon everyone will have a craving for a carrot wrapped in ham. You just wait and see!

CHUCK

Spring Loaded
HERE I AM HAVING DISCARDED MY WINTER COAT
FOR MY MORE SPORTY SPRING JACKET!

No comments:

Post a Comment