Friday, April 15, 2016

TAX TIME?

TO ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE MY MONEY.......
What does this mean? Are there any taxes little dogs like me must pay and if so how would I know about them. Am I going to be audited or shamed into showing my financial history to some stranger? Oh wait… I don’t have a financial history. Even if I did, I don’t think I want someone poking around in my business. Do I get to deduct ham as a medical expense since it is crucial to my health and well being? Maybe I could deduct all of the silly outfits my Mom makes me wear. These are the same outfits that my Dad wishes I wouldn’t wear. Do I already pay taxes and if so, where do I get the money? Do Chihuahuas even need money? If I did have some money, I think I would buy myself a little house where I am the only dog. Is that a write off as a mental health deduction? I think that I am figuring out this tax thing. If I don’t have any money, I can’t pay taxes. If I do have money, I won’t tell anyone about it! If the stranger comes to audit me, I will know that one of you squealed on me!

CHUCK

Small Tax Man

MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE MY MONEY, IT DOESN'T TASTE VERY GOOD.
DOES IT COME IN HAM FLAVOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment