Friday, September 2, 2016

MOO ON OVER.......

I am rethinking my choice of being a rooster. Some new information has come my way and I am re-evaluating my job opportunities and trying to make the best choice for me. I was looking across the street from my house and I noticed all of the cows happily munching away all day long. They are eating all the time and I thought to myself “I could do that!” Just think…. No breakfast or dinner, just one never ending extended buffet. Of course I wouldn’t be able to just eat grass. I was thinking more along the lines of ham with some other stuff thrown in there. Do cows eat ham? If they don’t, they probably should. Does it really matter what I eat? I could still be a cow and just change the menu a little bit. I would also be able to roam free and not worry about being chased down by one of my parents. I did not see any of the cows running away from there owners. There would be lots of space, freedom and food. I think this might be the answer to my little Chihuahua prayers. It is nice to know that someone is listening. Watch out cows, I am taking over the pasture.

CHUCK

Cowabunga!

LOOK, WE COULD BE RELATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment