Friday, September 16, 2016

DOMESTIC DISPUTE

So I started this new thing that I do where I attack Lacey after we get our evening snacks. The purpose of this little show of bravado is to scare her away from any lingering snacks that she might have. I think this is a good tactic and sometimes I am rewarded with a little morsel. Now my Mom isn’t happy with this new behavior and has started using the squirt bottle on me. Can you believe that? She sprays me right in the face sometimes. This is not fair and I think that she needs to stay out of our little Chihuahua disputes. Lacey gets a little snarky when I do this so she is standing up for herself. Where is there harm in this new found spat? And the squirt bottle of all things. Why doesn’t she just yell like she usually does? I can easily ignore that, but the cold water hitting my delicate face is just too much. I will have to find a new way to sneak some extra snackage. After reading this blog, you could let my Mom know that the squirt bottle needs to be used on the big dogs only and not on little bitty helpless me!

CHUCK

Water Abused
HOLD THE SQUIRTER....I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment