Friday, September 9, 2016

HAMLESS FOOTBALL

So the Broncos are off and running…..literally. They actually picked a new Quarter Back and it wasn’t me. I am just a little bit offended, but the truth is they probably couldn’t afford my ham habit. They probably looked at their budget and added up the dollars it would take to keep me happy in ham and they just couldn’t do it. I guess I will watch the games and cheer them on because there is a strong chance that I will get some potato chips while watching the game. I want to keep the door open for my place on the team just in case they have a change of heart and really want me. It would be bad if I didn’t know all of the team stats or have a handle on all of the players. Just think how cool it would be if you turned on your TV one day for the big game and saw ME in my little helmet and puffy pants. The ratings would probably be so high that all of the teams would want me ham and all!

CHUCK

Ham Fan
WAS THAT MY POTATO CHIP THAT YOU JUST ATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment