Friday, September 23, 2016

THE GREATEST GIFT EVER!


A few weeks ago I wrote a blog about our new Doctors with a premonition that they would be giving me some ham since they are both so nice. Well, guess what? They brought me some ham with a note on top with MY name on it. I haven’t been this excited since the last time I ate through the dog food bag while my Mom wasn’t looking. I would like to eat all of the ham at one time, but my Mom is rationing it like we are stranded on an island and only have so much food before we run out. It is my ham. If I want to gorge on my gift, I think that should be my choice don’t you. Of course, I might get sick and end up in the ICU again…….Maybe we should ration my ham. Anyway, it is the best gift ever and it is good that my Mom will make me make my ham last longer. Please read that last sentence a few times. It really does make sense I promise!

CHUCK

Disciplined in Food Rationing

I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY EARS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment