Friday, September 30, 2016

FURRY JAIL BIRDS

My favorite time of the day is when my Mom lets us out of our little pen so we can play and I get my treat ball. During that time, the other dogs are blocked in another room. It is kind of like they are all in jail and I am free, free, free! So part of me wants to tease them a little bit because I can. I go right up to the gate and they bark at me and get all feisty and I stick my butt up in the air and wag. They even growl at me sometimes and I think they are trying to dominate me from inside their jail cell. So this little fantasy lasts about 25 minutes and then reality returns. The big dogs are out and I am not. It’s ok though cause then I am under my blanket and then I don’t want to be out anyway!

CHUCK

Dog Warden
DO YOU KIND OF FEEL SORRY FOR THEM?
I DON'T!

No comments:

Post a Comment