Friday, March 3, 2017

AND THE WINNER IS…….


AND THE WINNER IS .....HAM!
So I didn’t get to attend the big awards event because I was sleeping or eating or maybe pooping, but I was busy. I know that everyone gets all excited about clothing and who looks better than whom in whatever outfit they might be wearing, but I am not concerned with the fashion. I am only concerned with the outcome of the award. In other words, who won? I know that my absence from the awards probably ruined the entire event and I do feel bad so I am going to re-create a little portion of the awards gala that features ME. First I will perform a Chihuahua love song and then my name will be called for BEST IN SHOW. (Oh wait, that is a different award that I will win at another time.) I will then be asked to present an award to someone else and I will decline because that is about someone else winning. I will then accept my Oscar for my performance with my treat ball. I will receive a standing ovation and Chihuahuas all over the world will wish they were me. I bet you wish my version was the one you would have watched!

CHUCK

Nominated for 10 Academy Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment