Friday, March 10, 2017

DAYLIGHT LOSING TIME

I am trying to decide which hour I want to give up for daylight “savings” time. The way I see it, I will be forced to choose something that is super important to me. I know it can’t be my treat ball time, my eating time, my play time, my snarky time or my sleep time. That really doesn’t leave anything except for maybe poop time. If I give that up, I might have stomach issues and not be able to eat my ham which means I would be giving up ham time and you know that can’t happen. Yikes. I think I will skip it this year and just do all of my normal stuff. It isn’t like I have to be to work on time or set my alarm for some other appointment. My schedule is pretty much set no matter what the clock says. What will you be giving up for your hour of stolen time?

CHUCK

Timeless
I HAVE TO GET MY  22 HOURS OF SLEEP OR I GET REALLY SNARKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment