Friday, March 24, 2017

ONE TIME GOOD DOG

In the past I think we have discussed some of my attributes. There is something else I would like to add to my list of “Why Chuck is Great”. I am a vision of patience, an angel in waiting, the epitome of quiet during the chaos. When there is food involved I know you all think of me as a little dog/pig, however when dinner rolls around, it is I who is calm and quiet. I wait patiently for the moment when I am released to scarf! While the big dogs are barking like crazy, Lacey is howling and Cayenne is screeching like a banshee, you will find me quietly waiting for my dinner to be served. This may be hard for you to believe but it is true. So if you needed something else to add to your list of why you like me so much, this will probably do it. In the future I may share some other fleeting moments when I am a good dog, but I don’t want to share it all at once. It will seem like it happens more often if I make a big deal out of each individual behavior. This also means that I can’t think of anything else right now.


CHUCK

Quiet and Reserved
LOOK AT ME - I AM THE PATIENCE POSTER DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment